Voip and SIP Provider 1und1 (German)

Discussion in 'iPod touch VoIP and Telephony' started by Base, Jan 6, 2008.

1. Base

Base New Member

Hi

I downloaded the Voip Software and tried to enter my SIP-Details from my German Voip Account. The Provider is 1und1 (it is from Germany). I figured out that the registrar should be sip.1und1.de. As Username I tried 0049 351 XXX - 0049 is for Germany and 351 is my Area Code without the leading "0". But I am not able to make any Calls. With my VOIP-Software on my computer I am able to call.

Maybe there is someone who can help me?
  2. Base

Base New Member

Nobody? 10 Char
  3. curbtrick

curbtrick New Member

kann die da leider auch nicht weiterhelfen. h├Ątte aber eine frage an dich. woher hast du dein mic? gibts dieses walmart mic in deutschland?
    dank dir
  4. benbraun

benbraun New Member

Device:
    iPod touch
    ich habe auch 1&1, wir haben die telefonflatrate, bis jetzt hat es bei mir noch nicht funktioniert.
    sip.1und1.de ist der richtige registar aber im 1&1 support hab ich gelesen das der username die rufnummer ohne die zwei nullen davor also 49VorwahlOhneNullRufnummer aber bei mir hat das immernochnicht funktioniert. Das bloede ist das sip-voip keine fehlermeldung ausgibt wenn man das falsch eingibt, also weiss man nie wirklich wann es funktioniert oder nicht.
    Falls du herausfindest wie schreib es mir...
  5. Base

Base New Member

Bzgl. des Mics. Nein ich habe noch keines. Werde mir auch keines holen, bevor es nicht geht. Und wenn, dann bestelle ich mir bei Touchmods eins oder baue es selbst. Preis ist ja ok. Na ich probiere mal weiter. Wenn es was neues gibt, dann meld ich mich hier.
  6. Alex1991

Alex1991 New Member

Ich habs auch mit 1und1 ausprobiert und bei mir hats auch nicht geklappt.

Please Register or Log in to view images

7. Base

Base New Member

Does somewhere already tried 1und1 and the new Version from VoipSIP? Does it work now?
  8. daio

daio Member

Device:
    iPhone 4S (Black)
    I managed to get VOIP working on the ipod touch 1st gen with 1und1.de although not good enough to use.

I used siphone app from cydia on a jailbroken ipod touch. ivoiceIII microphone, headphones in. With 1und1.de I put the following settings into the settings panel:

Username: 49AREAphonenumber (eg: 49761123123)
    Password: That for the telefonie setup at 1und1.de for that phone number
    Server: sip.1und1.de

Advanced Settings:
    Reg Timeout: 1800
    Proxy Server: sip.1und1.de
    Enable NAT: OFF
    Auth Username <empty>
    Contact <empty>

Local Port: 5060
    RTP Port: 4000
    STUN Domain <empty>
    STUN Server: stun.1und1.de

I get the chance to connect on starting SiPhone, it says "Connected" - a good sign

Then I enter a phone number to call, press the SIP button and the other phone rings.

Without microphone plugged in I can hear the other person talking on the other phone.
    With microphone plugged in, I hear nothing on the ipod. Other person can also NOT hear me. Blue light is on on the microphone indicating that it is powered on.

Other App.store applications prove that the microphone is working fine.

Shazam NOT working as it fails to find an audio device. Blue light of microphone does not turn on in Shazam.

Fring does not recognise the settings:

Username: 49761123123 (obviously not my real number)
    Password: The pass from 1und1 telefonie settings for that number
    Proxy: sip.1und1.de

I have also tried various other combinations of proxy, with and without the sip and with and without a trailing :5060 port at the end. No avail.

Anyone any ideas? I have spent enough money on the microphone and so I would like to justify that spend by getting VOIP working with 1und1.de

UPDATE: I have it working now, it was because I had hacked the ipod to act like an iphone in order to activate Street View on google maps. After reversing the hack all works well now! Wooo Hooo!