Voice Recorders a possibility?

Discussion in 'Accessories' started by Pharoah6905, Oct 10, 2007.

1. Pharoah6905

Pharoah6905 New Member

Hey, I was just wondering if there has been any word on whether or not anyone is developing any voice recording accessories like the iTalk for the previous generations of iPods.
  2. khalilfk

khalilfk New Member

When the ipod touch was realesed I emailed Griffin's support (the producers of iTalk) and asked them about support for the touch.

That was their reply:

"The Griffin iTalk Pro is not compatible with the iPod Touch, because the iPod Touch does not have recording capabilities. Thanks for your interest.

Jerad

Griffin Technology
    Technical Support"

I don't know if that menas that a similar product can be made for the touch or not!Please update me if you knew anything new.
  3. kevio

kevio New Member

It's just a matter of Apple or the third party developer writing some code and developing hardware. Maybe something by Dec/Jan? I mean if they can do it on the old iPods they can do it on the Touch.
  4. eok

eok New Member

and if there is such a device... voip will follow soon.

Please Register or Log in to view images

5. admkenshin

admkenshin New Member

Dont they even have the same sound chip, the iPod touch and iPhone? In that case, lets hope it can output (and maybe input) by the dock connector, as the old iPods. In fact, we know it can output at least, because of the AV Cable kit.