VNSea install?

Discussion in 'iOS Jailbreak & Cydia' started by ozonez, Nov 6, 2007.

1. ozonez

ozonez Member

My installer won't install VNSea it gets some download error, ive downloaded the pxl file from google where do i put it on my iPod so it installs?

EDIT: Okay installed now but it just loads then doesn't work. basically it opens shows a white screen then closes back to the dock.

EDIT2: GOt it working altho when i connect its just loads of lines and nothing happens to my vista screen.
  2. siufa

siufa New Member

the newest release works beautifully (big thx to maker) on my windows xp with UltraVNC as remote software.

Please Register or Log in to view images

Maybe you have to change the remote software....

3. ozonez

ozonez Member

Working now, had to enable alpha blending in UltraVNC
  4. ozonez

ozonez Member

Quick Question: So does VNC allow you to control your computer ANYWHERE if ur iPod Touch has wifi enabled and you have the server running at home?
  5. siufa

siufa New Member

practically yes. You only need Internet through Wifi on your Touch and the running VNC Server at home.

P.s. what i use my remote for is: I am currently living in Australia and I remote controlled today my dads Laptop with Windows Xp in Germany through the Ipod. -> so you see its possible from any place with internet on mother earth.
  6. ozonez

ozonez Member

Thats pretty awesome, how do i right-click and what are the other icons on VNSea?

the icons:

R=?
    /\=?
    \-=?
    Some weird symbol=?
    Something that looks like the thing you would press to get upper case on the keyboard=?
  7. moon ra

moon ra New Member

VNsea is great.
    But a little help would be cool : I installed the newest version and it gets difficult to move through the screen without (accidentally) clicking. Whereas before, the 2-finger technique worked perfectly.
    What am I doing wrong? Does anybody know what the symbols actually mean? And the green and red dots ?
    I've had no luck figuring it out yet.

Thx
  8. Illsley

Illsley New Member

Ye the two finger control was excellent. How do I lock the zoom in 0.5? Whenever I try to scroll the screen I zoom in or out...

Great app though!
    Deeply grateful!

9. hennessy

hennessy New Member

what do i do with the pxl file? i renamed it to zip and extracted the .app folder, moved it onto my ipod but the load screen of vnsea now just shows up for 10secs and then closes to ipod's main menu.
    do i have to do something else to install the app correctly?