VNsea and Vista help

Discussion in 'iOS Jailbreak & Cydia' started by joeyjabba, Jan 4, 2008.

1. joeyjabba

joeyjabba New Member

I installed VNsea v.07 from the Installer and I managed to get it to work using Paintball's guide. I couldn't get it to work using the Dyndns method though. That's my first issue.

Second, after connecting to my Vista machine using Paintball's method I can't seem to control anything. Maybe it's just really slow, but I don't think so. Some of the controls like the right-click button, for example, don't seem to work.

Is there anyone who can control a Vista machine using VNsea? Any help would be greatly appreciated!
  2. x6blues

x6blues New Member

can u give me a link to the guide id like to check this out. never heard of it
  3. joeyjabba

joeyjabba New Member

4. x6blues

x6blues New Member

uh it worked for me pretty well, slow, but unless ur amazingly impatient, which i doubt, id just reinstall or make sure the permissions are 755. another thought, the session ur on just delete it and type in the information again, hope that works. overall its a pretty good app. if only it was much faster and the controls were more defined, dont no y it couldnt be like safari, anyway gl

uh, is this safe 4 vista any1. i installed it and all the security freaks out pretty much saying me having this is goin to kill me, so many freakin warnings im startin to believe it, havnt found any post but if it screws up this laptop im serioulsy f*&^ed.
  5. joeyjabba

joeyjabba New Member

Thanks for the update! I knew it would be slow so I tried it again and gave it more time to respond. I was able to do a couple of things. The right-click button still doesn't seem to work at all for me though. Some of the controls in the "more" section don't seem to do any
    thing either. I'll try your suggestions today and see if they work for me.

Oh, btw, all the security stuff on my vista system freaks out too when I use VNsea.
  6. x6blues

x6blues New Member

right click didnt work 4 me either but everything involved, dam its nice. just wanted to know is it workin??
  7. joeyjabba

joeyjabba New Member

Yuo, it's working...Some controls don't seem to do anything, but in general it works. It's pretty sweet and I'm sure future versions will be even better.
  8. dabomb1022

dabomb1022 Banned

Device:
    2G iPod touch
    ya it works on mine i have vista
  9. Juni44ever

Juni44ever Member

Device:
    3G iPod touch
    I guess you won't ahve any problem, VNSea is a usefull app, since when my brother is annoying me cuz he won't let me go to the computer, I can use VNSea and control it xD
    What Vista version u using?