VM4 Problem

Discussion in 'iOS Themes and Customization' started by jjj651, Apr 15, 2008.

1. jjj651

jjj651 New Member

Device:
    2G iPod touch
    So, I finally got the theme installed yesterday and then boom. My ipod decided to be gay and shut off for no reason as I was exiting an app. So I turned it back on and it was in restore mode. So then today I had to rejailbreak it to 1.1.3. and install all my apps that I had before, then Reinstall the theme which took forever in itself. So after 3-4 hours of all that, I finally got it done again. Then I went into installer to install Air Hockey and then it all of a sudden the screen went black and it started to flash. So my natural reaction to that was WHAT THE F**CK! So I held the home and power button until the iPod shut off and when I turned it back on it was in restore mode again. So tomorrow I am gonna have to waste another 3-4 hours of my life.
    Anyways has anyone had any problems like that?
    And can someone tell me if there is a way to back up all the files and apps on the iPod so next time I go through that sh*t, I dont have to reinstall all the apps again.
  2. lazyasada

lazyasada Banned

well first you should always make a back up then just dont install vm anymore that might be the problem here
  3. jjj651

jjj651 New Member

Device:
    2G iPod touch
    you mean make a back up of all the apps?