Visual effect

Discussion in 'iOS Jailbreak & Cydia' started by davit, Oct 31, 2007.

1. davit

davit New Member

i know its probably too much to ask out of this little toy but i was wondering if there is any visual effects out there when music is playing on the touch...my playlists dont have album arts and stuff (most of them) so it looks pretty boring to wach my screen when music is playing.....atlist the music duration and stuff like that would be nice to see when music is playing....
  2. luvs2touch

luvs2touch New Member

i myself havent heard of any,

but however, it IS rumored that in the next update apple is releasing that for the touch, the visual effects/while song playing thing.
  3. rem736

rem736 New Member

Device:
    iPhone
    are you sure you want visual effects running? i'm sure it takes quite a lot of processing power from the cpu, not to mention more ram, with the side effect of draining the batteries even faster.

if it's anything like itunes, then turning on the visualizer will really make the cpu work.
  4. pattyadams

pattyadams New Member

Davit is that because you listen to unusual stuff and can't find the album art or because most of it is from lime wire etc? Cos you know you can get the art regardless of where your music came from, if you don't find a suitable visual programme.
  5. Bauer

Bauer New Member

why waste more of that precious battery life? turn your display off as much as possible imo.