Release Vista Premium

Discussion in 'iOS Themes and Customization' started by bernardlychan, May 2, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. bernardlychan

bernardlychan New Member

Hi everyone,
    This is my new theme, i've taken some stuff like sidebar and lockscrenn from specworks's Vista Perfection, so credit goes to them. I've also taken some really cool things from Vista Mobile so credit goes to them as well! this is called Vista Premium. Has over 500 icons, safari theme, cydia theme, lockscreen, mediaplayer and much more!!
    i've attached some screenshots.
    Although it requires quite a lot of setting up, it's definitely worth it.
    1.download link: http://www.[PIRACY.mf].com/download.php?xmy5ngylymj
    2.put them in order in winterboard: vista premium, weather, clock, calendar, photos.
    3. u'll need to create these folders with Categories (from Cydia): Start, Text (for ipod touch), Games, Computer, Recycle, Documents, Downloads.
    4. if u have an ipod touch, install the repo called: SOSiphone (from Cydia) then install the mobilemusicplayer flip from that source.
    5. u'll need iBlank (from Cydia) to make invisble icons so that u can see the side bar.
    6. placement: this is what icons u should put on the dock: start, text and mail, and ipod (WMP).
    7. that's it! enjoy!!

Attached Files:

2. iPod Touch™

iPod Touch™ Banned

Device:
    4G iPod touch
    Finally You gave them credit!
  3. LoLTerry

LoLTerry New Member

You should put it on cydia if it isn't already on there
  4. Xtreme Touch

Xtreme Touch Member

Device:
    4G iPod touch
    Ok so, you gave them credit, but it is just a mod out of all of theme (pretty crappy mod at that). You just replaced the wallpaper?
  5. bernardlychan

bernardlychan New Member

no, i didn't just replace the wallpaper. the media player is changed, the sounds are different (they are real) and weather is working (the vista perfection weather sidebar doesn't work). The only thing i've take from vista perfection is the pop up sign, the lockscreen, and a few icons. Some of it i've done myself (mediaplayer,sounds,weather) and the other stuff is from vista mobile. vista mobile is really good but it's homescreen is not as real as vista perfection. also, i think i took some vista maximus perfection icons too, as well as making a few of my own. that's why there are over 500 icons

Please Register or Log in to view images

------------------double post merged------------------
    is the link for the download working?
    o yea, xtreme iphone and others, i apologize for lying earlier but pleez do not insult me any further.
  6. Xtreme Touch

Xtreme Touch Member

Device:
    4G iPod touch
    Lols, this guy has 4 posts, Is that you too??
    Jokes =P
  7. bernardlychan

bernardlychan New Member

• Illegal/piracy-related discussions
    forgiven

Removed~MN
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.