Release Vista OS X Classic V1.1 *FIXED*

Discussion in 'iOS Themes and Customization' started by thecooldude, Jul 13, 2008.

1. thecooldude

thecooldude Member

Device:
    2G iPod touch
    Vista OS X Classic V1.1 *FIXED* All Good

Please Register or Log in to view images

Vista OS X Classic V1.1

Everything is fine now.
    This is the best theme I've created.
    The things I've fixed
    -Wifi images, Airport images, and Bar images, and Edge images, have been fixed so are now "horizontal fit"
    -Vista Perfection 3.0 & 3.5 Skins, Artworks, also work well with theme
    -Dock now fits with dock icons
    -Category icons fit with wallpaper (Are small if were on a computer desktop)
    -SummerBoard Settings (Dock icons would have lable showing, sticking out of icon)
    -Descripition of springboard stated (Categories Folders)
    -Spacers included so Macintosh HD & Recycle Bin will stay in place
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------
    Well this vista/mac theme isn't really like the other ones that some of you like or dislike. Its a horizontal Vista/Mac theme. I haven't tried it yet because I don't want to mess up my icon order or a lot of other stuff already loaded on my ipod, so there isn't any screenshots. But i do have a pic of the wallpaper in the attachments. Hint: To set up this theme you will need to install categories, and poof from the bigboss source. Source is available in the sources category in installer. Also, and of course you'll need summerboard. To get: Go to category all packages in installer, and search for summerboard. Install that.

To set up the theme:
    1. Open categories.
    2. Add one folder called Macintosh HD
    2. Put all your applications in th
    4. Add another folder called Recycle Bin. Put nothing in that folder.
    5. Open Poof
    6. Hide all your applications from your springboard except for your phone (alt), mail, safari, and ipod, OR whatever as long as you have a vista dock icon for it. Suggestion: Installer. (alt, or make it your music & videos an ipod, from the blaze source. To install that source add this source: http://ride4.org/shai.xml. Then install all sources from the sources category. Find, and open the category Blaze softwares. Inside it will a package called "create ipod on all versions". Install that.) Unless you want to customize and get more vista dock icons. Hint: If you do please attach on a post so i can include with the next release.
    7. Arrange the 5 dock icons so they fit nice and snug in the dock on the left side of your ipod/iphone.
    8. Put the folder in the zip file vista os x classic v1.0 in /VAR/MOBILE/LIBRARY/SUMMERBOARD/THEMES/
    9. Open summerboard
    10. Put Hide icon, and dock labels on.
    11. Select the theme Vista OS X Classic V1.0
    12. For the final touches, install extended preferences from installer, you should already have the source from installing all sources from shai's source we added earlier.
    13. Open settings.
    14. Go to general/tweaks. Delete your all carrier text. Then turn faked time text on. Finally don't put any faked time text. Exit out at respring.
    15. Enjoy!

If anybody has a installer dock icon could somebody post it here. Has to have a 5 icon dock since horizontal.
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------
    Everything should be SILKY SMOOTH.
    Though if anything is wrong tell me and I'll try to fix it.
    Download Link Via [PIRACY.mu]
    {Download Here}
    I still haven't tried the theme but here is the wallpaper. A Macintosh HD & Recycle Bin should be on the desktop.

Instructions in zip file vista os x classic v1.0 may not be efficient so I would read instructions here to setup.

Attached Files:

2. rodrigo220

rodrigo220 New Member

Device:
    2G iPod touch
    Can you post some screenshots of the end result?
  3. thecooldude

thecooldude Member

Device:
    2G iPod touch
    I haven't applied the theme fully because I don't want to mess up my icon order. I probably will apply the theme eventually but I currently am kinds tired and need to take a rest. I've been working on this theme for 2 1/2 hours. Why I know it works? I tried the dock and icons n stuff but I didn't arrange everything because as I said already said I don't really want to mess up my icon order.
  4. sidhu1569

sidhu1569 New Member

okay if ur willing to mess up the icon order then please post some screenys of the end result becuase i have a vista theme on my ipod already and its perfectly set up. it was hard setting the theme i have right now so yeah ill know if i want to change it to this theme cuz being horizontal seems kinda cool. anyways yeah try and post some screenshots