Vista LIBusb BSOD

Discussion in 'Computing, Science, and Technology' started by Bullitt08, Mar 12, 2009.

1. Bullitt08

Bullitt08 New Member

Okay, i'm in need of some serious help.

I found this site to help JB my 2g ipod touch and was reading one of the tuts and seen i needed to download LIBusb. I did that and then all my usb drivers stopped working. I did what i thought was right and restated my computer. When i start it up, it will go to my login page, but i can't use my USB mice/keyboard or any other devices for that matter to log in. After a minute, it goes to the BSOD.

I'm on my Windows 7 drive and deleted any LIBusb DLL's i could find from the HD but still nothing. I'm wondering if anyone has had this problem or has a solution. I'm pretty tech savvy so yeah.

I'm running a Dell Dimension 3000 with Windows Vista SP1 32 bit

Thanks in advance

Bullitt
  2. Actionman1995

Actionman1995 Member

Device:
    iPhone 4 (White)
  3. Bullitt08

Bullitt08 New Member

great thank you very much

***Update***
    So i tried what you said, and it said there is no previous point that i can restore from. Tried some other options there too and nothing.
  4. Mamoon

Mamoon New Member

i had the same problem and i went into safe mode on my vista (press F8 when starting your computer up) and deleted the libusb and then the libusb.dll and the libusb0.sys in the c:/windows/system32/drivers, hope this helps