visiting jailbreak.toc2rta after you've jailbroken

Discussion in 'iPod touch' started by singhjeet29, Oct 15, 2007.

1. singhjeet29

singhjeet29 New Member

I was just searching the forums for random apps and someone posted a link for jailbreak.toc2rta and while I was scrolling I clicked it and now ive already jailbroken my ipod but now its back to that musicless state, how do i get it back to normal so i can sync with itunes

Thanks to anyone that can help me out
  2. Andy Huang

Andy Huang Retired Moderator

Device:
    iPhone 4 (Black)
    Restart your iPod should fix it; hold lock button for approx 5 seconds until the red slider appear, slide across to shut down, and hold lock button again for like 3 seconds t turn it back on.
  3. phroztbyt3

phroztbyt3 New Member

actually that usually doesnt fix it. You might have to do a hard reset. hold the hold and home button for 25 seconds.... you will get into itunes recovery mode. Then after your there restart the ipod.. That is sorta like a hard reset. If that doesnt work... you'll have to restore through recovery mode.

Restore through recovery:
    1. go into itunes recovery mode
    2. plug into comp and use itunes to restore
    3. reapply jailbrake n stuff
  4. AlexRADL

AlexRADL Retired Moderator

Who ever that person was you should report them. That's a very stupid "joke" that should not have been posted.
  5. nintendodude

nintendodude New Member

lol, I knew that would be happening! always tap and hold over a link and a pop up will show you the address of the link! this is the closest thing i've seen to a virus for a mac. lol