View Wallpaper in Photo App

Discussion in 'iPod touch' started by Exsomos, Jun 5, 2008.

1. Exsomos

Exsomos Member

Device:
    iPhone 4S (White)
    I have a good like 100+ wallpapers in my wallpaper folder and it will to crash when i get towards the bottom of the list when i view them, it has done this on all of my jail breaks all the way back to 1.1.1. I have even deleted alot of pics and it still happens.

Makes it hard to view wallpapers and choose what i want to display.

And i did search before and nothing came up.

Is there a way to view the wallpaper's folder from the photo app. or somthing similar. I know that they can be viewed from the wallpaper app that lets you view other peoples wallpapers, but it wont show any pics that you added to the folder your self, like via ssh...

I do not want to use mobile finder, and dont want to ssh them to my pc and sync them, they are png, and that wont sync anyways...

Anybody know of this glitch or anything like that? And is there a way to view them in the photo app?

Please oh please?
  2. akdmksjeanius

akdmksjeanius New Member

Device:
    iPod touch
    You could just sync the folder in itunes and then you can set any photo to a wallpaper and my pngs sync just fine that is the best way I can tell you to get them in photo app.
  3. Exsomos

Exsomos Member

Device:
    iPhone 4S (White)
    yeah, they "sync" but not as png and the resolution drops and the pic becomes grainy, more noticable on some than others. Thanks for reply though.

Any one else?