iPhone 3G View Security Cameras on iPhone 3G

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by zeemz, Nov 23, 2008.

1. zeemz

zeemz New Member

my dad installed cameras in his store and wants to watch them from my iphone...i tried Cam Viewer from the app store but that doesnt support my dads camera...any1 know any other program? the iphone is a jailbroken 2.2 with att.
  2. fckinfamous

fckinfamous Well-Known Member

Device:
    iPhone 5S
    where does it say its unlocked it says working with at&t! correct me if im wrong but thats the normal service provider for iphones.Read carefully -.-
  3. zeemz

zeemz New Member

lol yeah itz not unlocked and i dont plan on unlocking it anytime soon
    so...any1 know any apps??
  4. willdacracka

willdacracka Member

Device:
    iPhone
    maybe find a cam viewer on your desktop to watch the cameras and a vnc client/viewer to watch your screen from the phone. no doubt the quality would suck but its a start
  5. GrooveMachine

GrooveMachine Active Member

Device:
    iPod touch
    You should get iRa for $899.99. Apparently that's an awesome cam viewer. And no, this is not a joke. It actually exists, and is an incredible application.
  6. zeemz

zeemz New Member

wow thats prolly the same price as the cameras them selves...
  7. def3mno62

def3mno62 New Member

yeah incredibly not worth it seriously who in there right mind would buy that... thats just beyond the money spending limit thank you very much and if u really want something that does all the things that that app can do u can just buy the equipment for about half the price
  8. Jorge

Jorge New Member

Device:
    3G iPod touch
    If your cameras are an IP camera, I found a great software app but it works just for the iPhone, not the iPod Touch yet (but they say soon). It works with most of the IP cameras, and they have cards that will work with analog cameras too.

The software is 'CMS Mobile' in the app store for the iPhone client, and the server software will run on a PC at the location with your IP cameras. Alnet Netstation NVR Software The app for the iPhone lets you control PTZ cameras and even playback video too.
  9. J-Phone

J-Phone Active Member

Device:
    iPhone 4 (Black)
    really? a 2 year old thread
  10. mykah093

mykah093 New Member

Tell your dad that he can really view the security camera he installed in his office in his iPhone 3G. Just tell to your dad that he should need to have a wifi connection to connect to his security camera.