Videos won't sync

Discussion in 'iPod touch' started by DxTania, Oct 7, 2009.

1. DxTania

DxTania Member

Device:
    iPod touch
    I just bought a new 3rd gen 32gb ipod touch, and when I try to sync my ipod all my music sync, but only some music videos and one set of tv shows. Nothing else syncs. My smart playlists also do not stay in order on the ipod touch.
    Is this something to do with 3.1.1?
  2. MuckYu

MuckYu Member

Device:
    iPhone 4 (Black)
    mp4 / 3gp videos?
  3. DxTania

DxTania Member

Device:
    iPod touch
    they are all mp4
    and they play in itunes fine
    is there something wrong with mp4?
  4. xinzhitan14

xinzhitan14 New Member

Device:
    iPhone 4 (Black)
    You must convert them all, i had this problem with all the mp4 files i got (because majority of them were 720p from youtube). Had to convert them using videora ipod converter (oh god this program is frustrating), and then it'll sync with my ipod.

my 720p ones played fine in itunes but couldn't sync, i think due to format and size of the video.
  5. chevro1et

chevro1et New Member

Device:
    3G iPod touch
    IDK what you're talking about... that program is extremely simple and straightforward to use...
  6. azntiger1000

azntiger1000 Member

Device:
    iPhone 4 (Black)
    It could be a possible that it is in the wrong format, but yeah just use videora. It is very simple. Although it has tons of ads tho.. =/
  7. xinzhitan14

xinzhitan14 New Member

Device:
    iPhone 4 (Black)
    frustrating in the sense that if you use the normal convert mode, you have to preload the video file in, wait for the page to load the "NEXT" button, then say where you want to save it, wait for the page to load the NEXT button, then name the file name, wait for page to load NEXT button then you can finally set the bitrate settings and go convert.

It's a good program but just poorly designed normal mode... The other mode isnt so bad though. The whole program could do without the damn web page design for the pre-conversion stuff.