Videos won't sync.

Discussion in 'iTunes' started by tablecloth, Dec 9, 2007.

1. tablecloth

tablecloth New Member

They're in the ipod Touch's format, but they just won't sync even though they're in the iTunes library. Any fixes?
  2. computer_geek_19

computer_geek_19 New Member

you mean they won't sync to your ipod? If that is the case right click on the video and go to get info, go to the tab where it says video and type the name of the show or movie and that should get your video to your ipod. I am not sure if that is what you meant.
  3. BoostedTT91

BoostedTT91 New Member

mine does that to. there is movies in Itunes library but when i try to sync them to load them onto my ipod they wont go over, my ipod still says there is no movies in there. The music will go but not the videos.
  4. jack105

jack105 New Member

i have a more serious problem..my videos wont even go into the library, i cant add mp4 type videos into my itunes library, mines windows vista,it worked on XP..donno if thats the reason
  5. Mankster

Mankster New Member

Device:
    iPhone 3GS (Black)
    Right click on the video in the movies section on the side menu of iTunes, click convert selection for playback on iPod/iPhone. Done.
  6. chb

chb New Member

Problems with movies

I have problems with moving large movie files over to my iPod Touch 16gb version. Small tv programs (less then 150 mb) works fine, videopodcasts works, but large moviefiles just wont to go over to my iPod Touch. I get a error message from iTunes, something like this: Can't synchroise <touch> (name of my iPod), and then I have to reconnect it to iTunes before I can transfer som other files. But its connected enough for me to Restore it right after the error message. Anyone who has a solution or a email adress to Apple iPod so I can do something with this problem? It's quite enoying after a few times, connect, reconnect over and over again...
  7. mjhamilton

mjhamilton New Member

Device:
    iPod touch
    videos do not sync by default... you have to click on the ipod in iTunes, select the video tab and then enable this feature... you can then select the sync mask you want to use when the videos sync
  8. Benzed92

Benzed92 New Member

Device:
    iPhone 5 (Black)
    Thanks

Thanks alot for the help i have been trying to figure this out since i got my Touch. Happy New Year.:)
  9. upd

upd New Member

Device:
    iPhone 3GS (White)
    Also make sure that you have the right sync preferences that you like. For example, if you have "sync all unplayed" then once you watch the video on either your iPod or in iTunes the file won't be synced onto your pod anymore.
  10. trebuta

trebuta New Member

Device:
    2G iPod touch

i do that, but still nothing changed..

it workedd before but i recently reinstalled my ipod touch and now it doesn't work... all settings are correct