Videos keep crashing on my iPod

Discussion in 'iPod touch' started by JOS, Jul 10, 2008.

1. JOS

JOS Member

Device:
    iPhone 5 (Black)
    Hi guys.
    I have recently come up with a problem involving my iPod and the videos that I want to be on it.
    What happens is that I sync my vids like it always should be, but as I watch my videos, it pixelates after 1-2mins of playtime, loses sound, then crashes back to my videos menu.
    And i'm talking about all my videos, including movies, music vids, video pods, TV shows, etc.
    I restored my iPod and thinking that it would've been the solution... but it wasn't.

Please Register or Log in to view images

So if anyone can provide some feedback, that would be greatly appreciated.

In case you wanted to know:
    iPod FW 1.1.4
    Jb'd using ZiPhone
  2. yohh

yohh New Member

As in my previous postings on this site,I get the same but at different stages on the movie,up to four times during the lenght of the movie,not so much on tv shows probably because they are shorter.When it occurs I quickly slide the movie foreward a few minutes.
    Apple say to reset the ipod settings,but this didn't help. All the best in sorting this out,if you do let us know....
  3. ricardofelix95

ricardofelix95 Banned

Try reseting all settings
    hope that works
  4. fatty matty

fatty matty New Member

that used to happen to me to so i switched movie converters and i put them into the mymedia app and they worked but now i dont have to convert them cause i found a good website with like 500 movies

if you want ther link to the movies pm me
  5. yohh

yohh New Member

Hi again,just a quick update on my movies stopping at least four times during playback.Have just upgraded software to 2.0 and played a 2hour 30min movie,not one stoppage,fantastic,I was beginning to lose hope over this problem,so I pray this is a final cure....
  6. amosct3

amosct3 New Member

I get the same problem. Using a different USB port on my laptop seems to have helped a little on videos but now i get same problem with music.

Where did you get v2 from?
  7. yohh

yohh New Member

Down loaded from itunes store,it appeared on screen and ask if I wanted to upgrade for £5.99 which I did,thank goodness.