Videos Crashing

Discussion in 'iPod touch' started by VViper, Mar 16, 2008.

1. VViper

VViper New Member

Device:
    iPod touch
    Everything was fine till today when I tried to view a movie. As soon as a tap any of my movies it hangs for a less than a second then crashes to the springboard. Does this every time with any movie. I have deleted the movies, synced them back checked that they run fine on iTunes and they do. They have been working before but now they just crash. I have searched and nothing seems to fit my problem. I am on 1.1.3 and I had been doing some stuff with the icons in the MobileMusicPlayer.app, and I think I may have done something to the Info.plist file. I dunno really, I really don't want to do a complete re-jailbreak. Just seeing if there were any ideas. I have made sure all the permissions are correct.

Also if anyone on 1.1.3 could upload the Info.plist file from 1.1.3 MobileMusicPlayer.app that would be greatly appreciated better still the whole MobileMusicPlayer.app folder if you can.
  2. Mortel

Mortel Active Member

Device:
    3G iPod touch
    Well, I would upload the 1.1.3 one, but I'm running 1.1.4.

If you can't get it fixed, I suggest just completely rejailbreaking to 1.1.4 with ZiPhone. Why not be updated? =D
  3. VViper

VViper New Member

Device:
    iPod touch
    Thats partly my reasoning, gives me a reason to update howver I like how my iPod is at the moment, setup nicely and there is no significant changes with 1.1.4.
    Any help guys!