videohamster help!

Discussion in 'iPod touch' started by niknak118811, Jul 30, 2008.

1. niknak118811

niknak118811 New Member

I used use video hamster with out any problems, but then one day it wouldn't work so I reactivated it. Now whenever I try seeing videos on any website they won't work..... I press the video wait for the page to load then i press the bookmark. It brings me to the normal page and says video is loading, with a blue spinner..... After waiting about 5 minutes a grey box with a QuickTime symbol appears ,, instead of the blue spinner..... There is no play button or video image. Then if I wait a little longer instead of a QuickTime symbol there's a play sign with a cross through over a grey bg. No videos will play????

Please Register or Log in to view images

2. don carlsen

don carlsen New Member

I can't see any video's either... Mine did the same a few days ago but now it doesn't get that far - it starts loading very slow and after a while a message pops up saying something about the server stopped responding! ???
  3. gradu

gradu Banned

yer same here... =/

i click the videohamster bookmark to convert the vid, then it opens a new tab, and i just get a spinning blue circle and before, mine was instant, now the circle stay and spins =[

strange!!!!
  4. arjayquizon

arjayquizon New Member

That happened to me right after I restored to 2.0, and restored from my old 1.1.4 backup. I re-restored 2.0 and set it up as a new iPod, videohamster worked fine afterwards. Try that, then lets think about what to do next. Maybe if you tell us what video hosting site you're trying to view would help.
  5. niknak118811

niknak118811 New Member

no videos will work on any site....tryed myspace, facebook.. And some of the recommended sites from videohamster

My problem is the same as gradu,, I haven't changed firmwares or anything major like that..I'm in 1.1.4
  6. gradu

gradu Banned

working now, i tried it last night in bed =)

it takes not much longer now, and i get to view hte vids.

readd the bookmark. if that dont work, go on their site, and read the FAQ's, very good help there

Please Register or Log in to view images

7. joewnn

joewnn New Member

8. daredevil911x

daredevil911x New Member

9. Glannappy

Glannappy New Member

Device:
    iPhone
    I can't even load the site videohamster.com it says" sever stop respounding" HELP