Video tab not appearing in itunes

Discussion in 'iPod touch' started by ryan_Sama, Jun 21, 2008.

1. ryan_Sama

ryan_Sama New Member

hey i just got my ipod touch and am already having troubles with the itunes aspect of it... when i go to drag a video onto itunes to sync there is no video tab to check the boxes in. what im trying to do is get those ibeer n bug things on to it but im not having much luck at all.. id appreciate any help. thanks for your time. _ry@n
  2. Joe Rossignol

Joe Rossignol Community Manager Staff Member

Device:
    iPhone 5 (Black)
    Those are applications, are they not?
  3. dualcorex

dualcorex New Member

they are not applications they are videos.

how do you not have a video section? it should be on the left hand side even if there are no videos

Attached Files:

4. Cheat_Code

Cheat_Code Member

Device:
    iPhone
    there is no videos they put them in movies so click on movies to see them!
  5. Ryan

Ryan Well-Known Member

Device:
    Nexus 4
    you sure you have the latest version of itunes?
  6. thechungster

thechungster Super Moderator Emeritus

Device:
    iPhone 4 (Black)
    if u cant find the movies bit. go into preferences, (on windows, i think its advanced>peferences) for mac(itunes, the one next to the apple logo, then preferneces, and then go to general tab and click the movies bit to on and it should appear on the left hand side
  7. ryan_Sama

ryan_Sama New Member

thanks for all of the advice. i have tried all i could from what you guys have written and nothing works.. it doesnt let me put them in any file on my itunes. i even rebooted my ipod.. i read the instructions on the ibeer and it says to check the box in the video section (tab) but it doesnt show up in the top left corner theres just the regular ones like music movies photos audibooks n whatnot. and th movie n video one are differnt because movies are like eitherones u rent or buy and are normally alot longer. and the videos are just things u can create or download.. I cant see the file type being wrong for these files either. judging by the pictures in the instructions because it shows a video tab near the top of his ipod where u sync things. i dont know where to go from here, maybe call somone n get phone asistance??
  8. flattop95

flattop95 New Member

Device:
    iPhone 3G (Black)
    you have to click on the ipod, then go to the videos tab, and choose the movie you want to sync, you can click on it when it plugged in