Video Problems

Discussion in 'iPod touch' started by coolrunnings190, Feb 18, 2008.

1. coolrunnings190

coolrunnings190 New Member

At first I thought the problem was with youtube,but all of my touches videos are totallymessed up... Basically the shading has turned into a colorful shadow or whatever. Every videos normal picture is gone and is replaced with different colors.
  2. Danls92

Danls92 Super Moderator Emeritus Staff Member

Device:
    iPhone 4 (Black)
    Has your iPod been near any strong magnets? This has happened to me when a display got too close to magnet.
  3. madanath

madanath New Member

This happened to me to and im not sure how to fix it. I accidently installed the iphysics update for 1.1.3 and 1.1.4 when i have 1.1.1 software, and a few other problems occured. Did you accidently install this too??

Please Register or Log in to view images

Please Register or Log in to view images

4. Bullislander05

Bullislander05 New Member

I had this same problem and posted about it.

Go to Settings > General > Reset > Reset all settings.

This won't erase anything from your iPod. Only reset it's settings to factory (1 minute to auto-lock, click sounds on, etc...). It will also require you to open up SMBprefs and hit theme > the theme you were using.

Let me know if that doesn't work.
  5. madanath

madanath New Member

I found another way to solve the problem if you did what i described about the iphysics update in my previous post. I uninstalled Pinball and the video problem stopped but the r4m0n source was removed. I readded the source and the problem was solved.