Video problem with iPhone/iTouch

Discussion in 'iPod touch' started by Midnite, Nov 26, 2007.

1. Midnite

Midnite New Member

Hey has anyone have this problem? When I watch certain videos on the the iPhone. This occurs, the sound will go off for 5 secs and return you the video menu, where you select your vids to watch. Or the iPhone reboots itself. Any iPhone/iTouch owners have the same problem?
  2. Danls92

Danls92 Super Moderator Emeritus Staff Member

Device:
    iPhone 4 (Black)
    This happens to me everyonce in a while, but usually the video is just corrupted. Try re- converting it.
  3. erimfranci

erimfranci New Member

I have the same problem! Once I was converted a video that just works fine. I couldn't remember the settings of the converter. Can somebody help usss!!!!
  4. JosephQuest

JosephQuest New Member

yea ive just started getting this problem. i doubt i would need to convert the movies i have because they've worked before and i've bought them directly from itunes. i don't want to have to restore my ipod again, it's such a damn hassle.
  5. blwhlee

blwhlee New Member

I also have this problem b4. it will not occur while i converted to 640*480 pixel. I'm using WinAVI MP4 Converter
  6. Midnite

Midnite New Member

I tried converting my own vids and using downloaded vids. The problem still occurs. I noticed that it will happen after 10 mins or so. Any solutions or know what's the problem is?
  7. press

press New Member

I have had this problem ever since my purchase of the Touch. I run Nvidia nForce 680SLI motherboard / 8800GTS / Vista and current version of iTunes. One post mentioned updating SATA drivers (there was an issue with QuickTime and Nvidia controller). I did that without any luck. The vidoes play perfect in iTunes but hit and miss on Touch.
  8. Nayfe

Nayfe New Member

well i aint good with no technical sh*te but my WinAVI puts writing onto the centre of the screen when i convert them, the writing tells me to buy the WinAVI thing anyone got any suggestions?
  9. Manic Nimrod

Manic Nimrod Well-Known Member

do what it says, and buy it
  10. Nayfe

Nayfe New Member

i have never heard something so stupid in my life