Video problem - please help

Discussion in 'iOS Jailbreak & Cydia' started by Martin Della Nina, Dec 26, 2007.

1. Martin Della Nina

Martin Della Nina New Member

Hey There!!
    I´ve got my new Ipod touch last week and I´ve already jailbreaked it...

I´m having two problem with movies..
    I´m using videora ipod converter and it works great, I´ve got my movies .mp4 and I can put many of them in my ipod...
    but for some reason, I get this problem really frequently
    I get this error:
    "couldn´t read/copy your device because it´s not connected" (not the exact words)...
    I know it´s not a problem of the movies because with a lot of tries I sometimes am able to get through it.. but men, it´s a pain in the region of the body which I use to seat down...

The other problem is, the Videora only works with videos I downloaded, I can´t get to convert dvds correctly, sometimes it just ocnverts half of the video and sometimes it desyncs the audio... Any help with this will be greatly appreciated and rewarded with a joke if you will....

Martin! (Argentina)
  2. Ranger

Ranger New Member

Device:
    iPod touch
    Try MediaCoder iphone editon. It's free and works great. I have 30 videos I have encoded with it on my 16 g ipot. All of them working great. 8 of them are full movies. Only using 5.76 gigs, Thats about the same as my music 5.96 g.

http://downloads.sourceforge.net/me....6.0.3998.exe?modtime=1198113535&big_mirror=0

Not sure about ripping from a dvd with mediacoder, I have not done it. You will need something else for that. Most apps do one thing great.
  3. Martin Della Nina

Martin Della Nina New Member

Thanks man! i´ll try that
  4. akermar

akermar New Member

Device:
    iPod touch
    cucusoft

i use cucusoft dvd to ipod converter for my dvds and i us total video converter for my xvid and avi files.

they may not be free but they work great.
  5. DerekVOF

DerekVOF Active Member

Device:
    iPod touch
    To rip DVDs, give Handbrake a shot - it's free and works on PC & Mac...