Video out in iTouch?+Apple mobile Device service not started cant connect with iTunes

Discussion in 'iPod touch' started by tgbnhy, Jan 22, 2008.

1. tgbnhy

tgbnhy New Member

Hi.

I got two questions.

1. I bought all the parts to now build my own mic and as I ordered the connector I also ordered an AV-cable. Is it only tp plug it in to my Touch and TV and it works? (It's the cable with 3 RCA connectors and 1 3.5mm to the iPod).

2. I have some problems with iTunes and my Ipod Touch. When I connect the Touch to the computer iTunes says that the iPod can't be used cuz "Apple Mobile Device servic" isn't running. How do I start this process?
  2. deveelx

deveelx New Member

1. I have the RCA AV Cable usually for my iPod video but I tried with my iPod touch to connect to my TV but it doesnt work. I can hear audio but no video.

2. You might wanna try to reinstall iTunes. Apple Mobile Device might be corrupted or something. Try restarting both your iPod and yoir computer.
  3. tgbnhy

tgbnhy New Member

1. Okey, blast! I was realy seeing forward to this =/ Do you think that this is something that maybe can be fixed?

2. Hmm, yeay, maybe. I searched for it on my computer and fins the installations files, ver. 1.1.1, 1.1.2, and 1.1.3. I couldn't install 1.1.2 (re-install) cuz "there is a new version" so 1.1.3 is installed (probobly when I uppdated to iTunes 7.6).

f***, now I might not be able to edit my music, videos and such stuff untill I uppgrade to 1.1.3 ='(