video on tv

Discussion in 'iOS Jailbreak & Cydia' started by kida_tech, Sep 7, 2009.

1. kida_tech

kida_tech New Member

Device:
    2G iPod touch
    hi does anyone know how play videos downloaded from apps or websites like ipodmovie.info using the internal videoplayer on an ipod touch 2g. thank you to who help me. sign kida tech
  2. SmexyPenguin18

SmexyPenguin18 Active Member

Device:
    3G iPod touch
    There is a av cable but I'm not really sure if you can play videos from safari with it.
  3. kida_tech

kida_tech New Member

Device:
    2G iPod touch
    i got the av cable and works. lets say u use youtube and play a video over the av cable it works using the internal video player of ipt but if u download a movie from lets say iphonus app(allows u download or steam movies on ur ipt) which is from cydia ,then the downloaded movie goes to path:var/mobile/library/downloads and/or if u open dtunes i'll see ur movie but when u play it over the av cables it cant play.
    ------------------double post merged------------------
    oh i also got the app screen spliter from cydia. i use it with the av cable and it works by displaying ipt screen on tv and ipt then i trying play my movie that i downloaded using dtunes it shows the movie but slow and in landscape mode upright

Please Register or Log in to view images

4. SmexyPenguin18

SmexyPenguin18 Active Member

Device:
    3G iPod touch
    Doesn't dTunes have the option to use the AV cable or not? Check in the settings or something.
  5. kida_tech

kida_tech New Member

Device:
    2G iPod touch
    im stupid i use dtunes so many times and didnt even think about the settings thanks alot

Please Register or Log in to view images