Video lag

Discussion in 'iPod touch Firmware 1.1.4 Discussions' started by Ruffnuts, Mar 23, 2008.

1. Ruffnuts

Ruffnuts New Member

Maybe this has been covered maybe not. Is there a fix for videos where the sound track is off by as much as a second? The originals I have work fine with no lag but once I convert them (using videora) a few have bad audio lag. I mainly have mpeg and mov and a few avi music videos converted. I have around 725 music vids of which maybe 15 have the lag.

I am on 1.1.3 on a 32 gig and using 7.6 iTunes if it matters on windows vista.
  2. kentor

kentor New Member

Device:
    iPhone 3GS (White)
    hey mate,

this isnt a problem with your iPod, its a problem with converting videos. Most converters make a lag time, its just more noticeable in music videos because you can see precisely when there are things happening on the screen. fortunately, this can be fixed easily. In videora, simple turn on avisynth. That's what i did and it fixed the problem then and there. Unfortunately you will have to re-convert the files. make sure you convert the origionals though, not the already converted files.
  3. Ruffnuts

Ruffnuts New Member

Thank you for the info, I will do that tonight. I am good about keeping originals of everything in case of hardware failure or corupted files.