Video Issues.....

Discussion in 'iPod touch' started by J911, Oct 8, 2007.

1. J911

J911 New Member

So this weekend I have transfered all my D.V.D's to the Ipod and also some T.V series as well as music videos. The prolem is I have been showing all my friends how great the screen is and have had no problems all weekend, however on my way to work I was watching a tseries and about 8min into it the Ipod froze and gave me a black screen with the apple logo in it. I did try to hold down the turn off button but to no sucess and also the home button. So I held in both together and it reset ( I think ) and now all I get is the screen if you first switch the Ipod on and it asks to connect to Itunes?? Any ideas????

Please Register or Log in to view images

2. itouch101

itouch101 New Member

You're going to have to restore the iTouch

Please Register or Log in to view images

3. J911

J911 New Member

What's a restore, and how would I do that. Does this mean I will have to reload all my videos and music etc..
  4. lachlan438

lachlan438 Member

Device:
    iPhone 3G (Black)
    yer
    when your in itunes you will see the ipod touch tab click it on that screen there will be a button that says restore click it
  5. michaelchan0427

michaelchan0427 New Member

that screen is normaL, means tht u have restart (reboot) your ipot
  6. krd81

krd81 New Member

Hi, I have the same problem with different videos I have uploaded to my ipod touch, where it just stops playing at random points, then the screen goes black and the apple logo comes up (I have never pressed the home & on/off buttons, so don't get the connect to itunes thing). However, every time it does this, it takes about a minute to switch back on again and drains the battery. Has anyone come across a solution to this problem??
  7. michigan033

michigan033 Banned

It is the restore mode screen. Connect it to your computer then open itunes. Click restore