Video I just purchased has dissapeared

Discussion in 'iPod touch' started by kopite 7, Dec 25, 2007.

1. kopite 7

kopite 7 New Member

I just bought the p*ssycat dolls video buttons and then syncnorised it to my ipod. I tried to play the video but said this video can not be played and now it has dissapeared from my pc and ipod

Please Register or Log in to view images

I click on my computer go to itunes I click on itunes music see the p*ssycat dols folder click that says album unkown but when I click that it is empty inside. How do you delete songs and pictures?
  2. kopite 7

kopite 7 New Member

I downloaded another video and that works fine so guess wil have to purchase the video again. Sound quality is superb.
  3. DerekVOF

DerekVOF Active Member

Device:
    iPod touch
    Don't purchase the video again - report it to Apple - go into your account on iTunes (click on your email address in the upper right hand corner). Click on your recent purchase and report the problem - they'll usually credit you or let you download it again for free...
  4. kopite 7

kopite 7 New Member

Thanks

Please Register or Log in to view images

Just two more things where is the volume control and how do I delete music and pics? Thanks for your help guys. Merry Christmas hope you got what you wanted.
  5. DerekVOF

DerekVOF Active Member

Device:
    iPod touch
    Volume control in movies? Tap the screen and you'll get the controls overlaying the video - just drag the slider back & forth to change volume.

Music and pictures need to be deleted from the playlists you sync to in iTunes...