Video help~~~please!?!

Discussion in 'iOS Jailbreak & Cydia' started by Cocos111, Jun 10, 2009.

1. Cocos111

Cocos111 New Member

I recently got dtunes and free movies from cydia but now no videos through safari work. When I go for example on ebaumsworld.com to watch a video, it gives me two choices now: download or play in mediaplayer. before I had dtunes and movies, the videos worked fine, they automatically went to the media player and played fine. even when I press play in media player it doesn't work it says this movie can't play or something. I tried to fix it by deleting dtunes and free movies but it still does the same thing...what can I do to fix it?

Extra notes: I reset all the settings and it still doesn't work. And also, under the 2 options that it gives me when I try to watch a video, it says something about the downloads will go to something like var/library/downloads.

I NEED HELP. This itouch is the substitute for my broken computer until I get a new one. Thanks
  2. tooxlate2savexme

tooxlate2savexme New Member

first. is ipod touch. and second ,did you download safari download pluggin?i bet you did cuz i the only way you`ll get the options to download or watch in media player. what you need to do is open cydia and search for `safari download plugging toogle` for bossprefs or sbs settings wichever you use.after installing it open bossprefs and click where it says`safari download pluggin` to turn it off that way you wont have those option and when you click on the movie it will launche in the media player.or perhaps you are trying to watch a movie that u r supposed to download first eh who know. not much details in your question..
  3. Cocos111

Cocos111 New Member

Alright, I did all that now but now when I go to the video page, before where it gave me the choices now it shows that blue square thing with the question marks on it like the video isn't the right format to play on an iPod touch, even though it is because it always worked before and it isn't the website because this is happening to every website I go to which worked before...now what?