Video Hamster Problems

Discussion in 'iPod touch' started by Jserjanej, Nov 11, 2008.

1. Jserjanej

Jserjanej New Member

I currently am using video hamster, and from what i heard im just supposed to make a book mark by going to the site and cutting the first part off then saving it in book marks, then when i go to a site that video hamster supports it should when i click the bookmark when the video says i need a flash player should start to load. But when i do that it just takes me to livebuster and the video hamster just say my video is now ready for watching, but does not load. All info is appreciated. Thank you.
    ------------------double post merged------------------
    Bump......
    Bump Anyone.
    Is any1 there that can help me? BUMP!!
  2. iPTF_BROWSER

iPTF_BROWSER Active Member

Device:
    HTC One
    When it says your video is loaded simply tap on the play button in the bottom right corner or just tap the screen.
  3. jpfalet

jpfalet Guest

This does not work. I have the same problem. How can you tap the play button if THERE IS NO PLAY BUTTON!?

It basically just says "Your video is ready for watching!" and under it there is a gray box with a quicktime player icon on the botton right (this is not a button...you can't click it) and in the center u got a big circle with a play sign crossed out (again...not a button...) and thats it....no image....just that...

So, how do you make it play the video?
    BUMP

Come on people....there has to be at least 1 person in this whole forum who has/had this problem.
  4. iYoob

iYoob New Member

I have the same issue of coarse.

But, I never fixed it and I seriously doubt that this bookmarklet/portal combination even works at all.

A better question .... Has video hamster worked for anyone in the forums?

Is this a legitimate service or some type of scam?