Video Converter Problems..

Discussion in 'iPod touch' started by tc47, Oct 25, 2007.

1. tc47

tc47 New Member

have tried basically every video converter I have found that has been mentioned on this forum and on google, and when i convert the files to MPEG-4 or whatever it is for iPod touch, i get it into itunes fine, and it plays in itunes perfectly okay. I sync the movies to my iPod Touch, and they are in my movies folder on the iPod. So that is all great, but ALL, absolutely ALL video files that i have got on there (using various converters), the videos play, the sound is fine, but the video is hardly viewable as it is basically playing with purple pixels and different things, so you can see that the video is playing but its all messed up with different pixels and colours, so that you can basically not see the video at all. Anyone got any ideas what I can do? Is it really possible that everything else on the iPod touch works but just not that part of playing videos? Any ideas, anyone?

Really appreciate any replies,
    thanks.

Just read around: people said they rebooted it and it fixed it, and also the 1.1.1 update fixed this. I have got the new update, and have tried rebooting it several times.. also, my iPod Touch is NOT jailbroken. Running out of ideas.. same problems as this person had "color problems" http://www.ifans.com/forums/showthread.php?t=5223