video.app!!

Discussion in 'iOS Jailbreak & Cydia' started by ronwheeezley, Nov 7, 2007.

1. ronwheeezley

ronwheeezley New Member

Device:
    2G iPod touch
    help! i did the customize.app thing and it worked but somehow my video.app disappeared. i played my video podcasts (by going to music and pressing podcasts) and the video wouldnt come up. it only plays audio. the video.app isnt in the applications thing on winscp. can someone post the video.app!??!?! thanks in advance!
  2. lucass

lucass New Member

try going to customize and then find the camera icon. that is what video is on the touch then just move it to the dock that might work
  3. redwizard

redwizard New Member

Wow sorry to hear that...I don't know how to help but I would advise ppl who are using the customize.app not to make any changes that u can't undo...I accidentally selected 0 icons on my springboard and dock thru customize.app and I had to end up restoring my ipod like 10 times and tried to re jailbreak it like 7 times and one time I BRICKED it! I had to force the restore...customize.app overwrites the files on ur ipod everytime something like the icon order or any strings are changed...maybe somebody could modify customize.app so that it saves a copy of ur original configuration when u just install it so that at anytime u could always revert to that by just hitting a button
  4. Richard1989

Richard1989 New Member

Device:
    iPhone 3GS (Black)
    Customizer >>>> Warning

Custmizer mess up my ipod touch completely but deleting all the icons from the dock and springboard. When that happnd I restore it back to its original settings (without Installer) and after that I brickd it by tryin to hack it again ... I had to go to the apple store and get my 2nd touch replacemnt
  5. schnikelfritz576

schnikelfritz576 New Member

how did u get a replacement if it was bricked because u tried to hack it? i mean didn't the apple store know that u tried to hack it and if they did y would they give another ipot?
  6. Rawd

Rawd New Member

He didn't brick it. He thought he did and had to restore.
  7. Axis

Axis Super Moderator Staff Member

Device:
    iPhone 4S (White)
    You could have removed Customize on your computer by using an FTP program.

You can still restore even though it is bricked!!!