Vibe Vault Touch Case

Discussion in 'Accessories' started by casey277, Apr 14, 2008.

1. casey277

casey277 New Member

Has anyone heard anything about the Vibe Vault? I've been checking them out at www.vibevault.com and was wondering what people thought? Thanks!
  2. MadSon011

MadSon011 Member

Device:
    iPhone 3GS (Black)
    The case looks okay but the fact that they are calling it an "itouch" makes me want to send them hate mail

Im fine with my speck case for now
  3. Shariqqqqq

Shariqqqqq New Member

That's so sexy it's intense.
    This is the first time i'm seeing it looks a bit bulky for me though. plus they did call it an itouch with is minus 5 points.
  4. sourluke

sourluke New Member

My friend just got a VibeVault for her 2nd gen nano and it is really nice. One thing is for sure, if you put your iPod inside one of those things... it is protected, i dont think you could hurt it if you tried. I am going to get one for my iPod Touch for sure. My friend got the orange one but i think i am going to go for the Red. They are way cooler when you are holding it in your hand...the pictures on the website dont do them justice. I'll tell you what i think when i get it...
  5. HeavenLord

HeavenLord New Member

That thing looks like it sucks. Its a third of a pound and its huge. Its like carrying a book in your pocket.
  6. casey277

casey277 New Member

I just happened to notice that they changed it to the ipod touch on their website! Finally got a clue!