VERY strange problem.

Discussion in 'iPod touch 1.1.x Jailbreak' started by nik442, Feb 2, 2008.

1. nik442

nik442 New Member

Im on 1.1.1, had a good amount of apps on my jailbroken ipod. i just downloaded we dict, categories and swap tunes, as wel as a few level of iphysics. i plugged in my ipod to sync with my comp, and itunes popped up saying "another ipod has been synced with this computer. would you like to: restore back to XXXX's ipod, or set up as a new ipod"

i then turned my ipod on and off, and connected it back to itunes. the usually syncing screen popped up much to my relief, but on the bottom, it said my capacity was nearly full, most of the space taken up my "other" (orange one). i have like..400 MB of space left, and haven o music on my ipod. how do i solve this problem?? do i HAVE to restore it and jailbreak all over again????

how can i prevent this from happening in the future?
  2. axelis6

axelis6 New Member

you used swap tunes before pluggin in?

if you did.
    there is the problem
  3. nik442

nik442 New Member

well before i plugged it in, i downloaded swap tunes and opened it up, nothing happened htough, the screen jsut went white and went back to spring board.

did that do anything?

do i have to restore my ipod ?

Please Register or Log in to view images

4. nik442

nik442 New Member

yea nvm, i just opened up the swap tunes app again and my whole music library reappeared on my ipod. there should be a warning on this app before it opens...so sh*t like this doesn't happen. anyways, my ipod is back to normal now :-D