Very Noob Question T_T

Discussion in 'iOS Emulators' started by life2monkeys, Apr 1, 2008.

1. life2monkeys

life2monkeys New Member

okie, i dont own an ipod touch but plan to get one soon and jailbreak rite away, WHERE DO I GET THE EMULATOR APP!?!?!?!? please use dumb ppl terms, i dont kno this crap

Please Register or Log in to view images

2. kyleshelton01

kyleshelton01 New Member

when you jailbreak your new touch, (very easy) it will just be there in the installer to download. Very easy
  3. hackhot30

hackhot30 New Member

from the installer. which you will get after jailbreaking. you then add the source and refresh it. the emulator will be in installer.
  4. life2monkeys

life2monkeys New Member

is this the case even if u use ziphone auto jailbreaker, cuz since im getting it new it will be a 1.1.4, so it will be in the installer on the ipod or the ziphone program?, and i dont know nothing about sources

Please Register or Log in to view images

5. xM45x

xM45x New Member

EVERY TIME you jailbreak an ipoT/iphone you get a new app called "installer". installer bassiclly lets you download apps/games/roms/emus/themes and many more stuff. but installer only comes with some sources, on a source that is not first included there might be something you want to download. so in installer you add that source and then you can download anything that is hosted on that source.

plz rep if this helped
  6. life2monkeys

life2monkeys New Member

ooooo i get it, thank you, now which source would be the right one to use for this? (for future refernce)
  7. japanman104

japanman104 New Member

i totally agree w/ the title