Very Annjoying App. Help please.

Discussion in 'iOS Jailbreak & Cydia' started by gmantt, Nov 29, 2007.

1. gmantt

gmantt New Member

Okay so I decided to get greedy and install more apps because apparently I was not satisfied in my machine. I installed this horrible application by Greg Meach. Greg I hope your listening or searching your own app because your app SUCKS. I installed it and all of my icons changed to different colors, all the same icons, just the opposite colors. Which I found quite [edited]. So I decided to uninstall it. The app required another installation for which to UNINSTALL the app. I installed the uninstallation and removed most of the [edited] poorly modified icons. However, my music icon, still remains a dull blue. And every time I click on it the top of the bar starts off brown then switches back to the normal blue. This is very annoying. I have tried the iPod2, iPod3 tweaks but they do not work. What I think is that this horrible app replaced my regular default icon. But thats why I'm here can you guys help out a fellow greedy ipod touchee?

Thanks in advance,
    Anthony
  2. FakePassword

FakePassword New Member

I agree with you Anthony
    the samething is happening with my iPod and I'm also seeking an answer
  3. mambotango

mambotango New Member

Device:
    iPhone
    Which one?

Can you tell me which application you are referring to so we can avoid installing it?

Edit: Is it "iswitcher"????
  4. Reflex1589

Reflex1589 New Member

Well if your just haveing trouble with your icons being a different color just redownload the icons that you wanted it that place and access your touch files and replace them. Or if all else fails you can do a factory restore.

Please Register or Log in to view images

5. kitren2

kitren2 New Member

Device:
    iPod touch
    yes isitcher is so [edited]
  6. romeboards

romeboards Active Member

Device:
    iPhone 3G (Black)
    thats cause its meant for an iphone, as are 95% of the apps in installer. do some research and make sure you know what app you're downloading and dont just randomly install icons, that will lead to trouble.
  7. maraca2020

maraca2020 New Member

sry to bump but im having the same problem
  8. AudioAltima

AudioAltima Member

Device:
    iPad
    This isn't meant to be-little you or anything, but this is exactly why you should read the forums and do some research on the stuff you want to install before you do so! That, or know what you're doing and how to get rid of it!
  9. GarnetNGold

GarnetNGold Active Member

Device:
    iPhone 4S (Black)
    Download the default image set. Forget what it is called in installer but it starts with default.
  10. Apple Guy

Apple Guy Well-Known Member

Device:
    iPhone 4S (Black)
    iSwitcher works perfectly for me, not that I use it. But it is and awesome app