Preview Vertical PSP Theme

Discussion in 'iOS Themes and Customization' started by rocker5, Mar 31, 2008.

1. rocker5

rocker5 New Member

Hi I'm creating a new psp theme that is vertical and will include wifi cellphone bars images as well as the psp scrolling feature and reall psp icons but i will only be making the icons for the spring board anything in the categories will be VM3 icons thats to Bob vansteel for those lookign forward to vm4 anyway here is a screen if lots of ppl like it I will release if not i will keep to my self and a header battery that goes upside now so when you look at it it faces up rather than down

Attached Files:

2. namsterxd

namsterxd New Member

the best iPod touch theme ever

When are you finish making this theme?
  3. rocker5

rocker5 New Member

u know to be honest I'm acaully quite close exept for the fact that I need to some more icons work out anything that looks bad and write a how for installation ( that's gonna take couple of days LOL) I would also like to note that this my first and I dont have photoshop

P.S. I used about 11 spacer apps for first page and I dont know how to make a new dock for second page of apps so when u scroll down list of apps the dock makes it look retarded after first page
  4. Vince

Vince Active Member

Device:
    3G iPod touch
    I'm pretty sure that's horizontal... not vertical. But either way it's good. I'm interested to see how the second and third page look.
  5. bob vansteel

bob vansteel Well-Known Member

Device:
    iPhone 4 (Black)
    lol nice, i have always thought of making one just like this, i just didn't have enought time...but you did a nice job. Turn it horizontal, just looks funny vertical like that....also it would be cool if you used the spacer apps to make some categories carry over to the next page, as if they were just more options on that section of the xmb
  6. 8gigaPodTouch

8gigaPodTouch New Member

Device:
    iPhone 4 (Black)
    woot PSP again, nice! try to use StatusStyle.app to remove completely ur status bar.

Please Register or Log in to view images

btw i luv ur Carrier

Please Register or Log in to view images

7. rocker5

rocker5 New Member

LOL about carrier and I already have an invisible status bar screen shot just has a stupid flash and I'm probable going to take a while to finish it becuase I'm in grade 7 and there's an evil creation called + gold soccer so I dont have much time after my school
  8. rocker5

rocker5 New Member

Boy did I screw up its suposed to say horizontal wow I'm retarded anyway its horizontal
  9. rocker5

rocker5 New Member

um here are some more pics of 1st and 2nd pages

Attached Files: