Verizon iPhone - Yes or No?

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by ihax_ipt, Apr 17, 2010.

?

Do you think iPhone is coming to Verizon Wireless?

1. Yes.

9 vote(s)
    56.3%
  2. No.

6 vote(s)
    37.5%
  3. Undecided

1 vote(s)
    6.3%
  1. ihax_ipt

ihax_ipt Banned

Device:
    3G iPod touch
    I know there are a sh*tload of other threads about this, including one of my own, but I just wanted to make an "official" poll for everyone to vote on.

Basically, do you think Verizon iPhones will be available this June?
    (It would also help if you had some reasoning to back up your choice, but of course that isn't required).
    Vote!

P.S.
    They better f$##ing be.
  2. Baker5

Baker5 Well-Known Member

Device:
    iPhone 5 (White)
    Yes, yes I do believe it will.
  3. Toilet Duck

Toilet Duck New Member

Device:
    iPhone 4 (Black)
    If you look at the past 12 months worldwide, most countries have had their single iPhone network status opened up to multiple network carriers. For example in the UK we have gone from only O2 carrying the iphone, to O2, Orange and Vodafone.

Seems like apple were probably cautious when they first released the iPhone, as the company had little experience in this sector, and also to maintain a bit of exclusivity for the brand. Now the contracts with the networks are expiring as far as network exclusivity goes, and apple having nearly 3 years experience in the market; they'll be ready to open up as many markets as possible, and increase their profits.
  4. macdude2

macdude2 Member

I agree. My supporting evidence would be the fact that there has been an overwhelmingly great amount of evidence pointing to the fact that there will be a new CDMA iphone. I was not on the iphone bandwagon last year so I do not know if it was any different this time last year rumor wise, but I think it has definitely picked up.
  5. NitroBum

NitroBum Active Member

Device:
    iPhone 4S (Black)
    i think the more you hope for something, the easier it is to call something "evidence". the iphone is on MANY networks right now and apple will NOT put money into a new design because another carrier wants to jump on the iWagon.
  6. slusher

slusher New Member

I think it must be coming to verizon.
  7. Xhiea

Xhiea Member

Device:
    iPad w/ 3G
    where is the 'i don't care' option?