verification problems with free call Canada

Discussion in 'iPod touch VoIP and Telephony' started by gorballfilms, Mar 19, 2008.

1. gorballfilms

gorballfilms New Member

Device:
    iPhone 3G (Black)
    i am having some problems and i hope some one can help me out, I have a free call account and i am trying to buy credits to start using the voip-sip app i just got my mic and i am at the point where it asks me to send a text so they can verify that its me well they want to send a text to my cell and i enter my cell number in correctly each time but no text i am really stuck here. I live in Canada London Ontario and noting seems to be working. I have seen other people say they use free call . So i am just hoping some one can help me or point me to another voip provider thats either better or similar and that i don't have these problems. Thanks
  2. shawon85555

shawon85555 New Member

i had the exact same problem. I use Virgin mobile pay as you go. Somehow i dont receive the verification code number. So I had to use my brother cell who has contract with rogers. So i guess depending on cell company or plan that u have.
  3. gorballfilms

gorballfilms New Member

Device:
    iPhone 3G (Black)
    ok thanks alot i will try that
  4. gorballfilms

gorballfilms New Member

Device:
    iPhone 3G (Black)
    still no luck

well i tried it with bell and it still didn't work how did you enter the mobile number you sent it to? like this +1519365**** ? i still cant get it to work if theres any one in or around London that has got this to work i will be more then happy to send them like 5 bucks via paypal if you can help me get this to work. Thanks
  5. shawon85555

shawon85555 New Member

ok i will help u. But u dont need to pay me. I will make a account for u and use my brother cell to get the verification number. after that i will give username and password So u can buy credit without putting verification number. Make sure u change the password for ur own good. Gimme ur email address plz.
  6. gorballfilms

gorballfilms New Member

Device:
    iPhone 3G (Black)
    hey thanks dude i got a account set up already email me at gorballfilms@gmail.com and we can set it up thanks alot man. Or email me and you can add me on msn mite work your call. Talk to you soon

Please Register or Log in to view images