Veency & WinSCP Stopped Working

Discussion in 'iOS Jailbreak & Cydia' started by vahnx, Feb 13, 2010.

1. vahnx

vahnx Banned

Device:
    iPad 2 (White)
    A few days ago it seems my WinSCP and Veency both stopped working. First flag in my mind, my IP on my iPod changed. Both iPod Settings and SBSettings show my IP as 192.168.0.101 still, so the IP is not changed at all. Was there a recent hidden Cydia kill switch on SSH and VNC or something?

Update: I installed Veency toggle on SBSettings and when I hold down the button to enter a password or w/e then click the 'x', I get Sad iPhone panic. I tried re-installing Veency to no avail.
  2. LesPaul94

LesPaul94 Banned

Device:
    iPhone
    Your best bet is probably just going to be using ifunbox. It works the same, just requires for the device to be connected to the computer.
  3. vahnx

vahnx Banned

Device:
    iPad 2 (White)
    I need WinSCP to change permissions of some stuff recursively, unless you can somehow do that with mobile terminal? Also, the only way I can control my iPod is with Veency.

iFunBox works well for transferring files but not everything I need to do.
  4. vahnx

vahnx Banned

Device:
    iPad 2 (White)
    *bump* I had them working for months now and after I formatted my iPod, Veency and SSH don't work again.
  5. exit1010

exit1010 Well-Known Member

Device:
    4G iPod touch
    Reinstall VNC and SSH from cydia. Then reboot your iPod. disconnect and connect your wireless setting from your iDevice. Then try it. It should work now.