Vay Walkthrough and Guide

Discussion in 'iTunes App Store Games & Apps' started by RenegadeKrogan, Jul 23, 2008.

1. RenegadeKrogan

RenegadeKrogan Banned

If you need help in the RPG for the iphone and ipod touch "Vay" then here is a site where you can get all of the information you need.

You can read the guide here.

Enjoy!
  2. moto617

moto617 New Member

Thank you for posting! I got it yesterday and have no idea what i am doing!
  3. RenegadeKrogan

RenegadeKrogan Banned

Yeah. It can be kind of cunfusing at first. Talk to NPC's and they really help out.
  4. Bugmenot2000

Bugmenot2000 Banned

Vay has drastically changed since coming to the iPhone. This walk through is not relevant.
  5. ohdarlingx

ohdarlingx Member

Device:
    iPhone 5S
    I personally still can't even get out of he castle. Lolz.
  6. RenegadeKrogan

RenegadeKrogan Banned

When you start the game you run stright down and do not stop and you will exit the castle.
  7. soulman

soulman New Member

How do you find the wise guy in the cave? I found the explosive jelly I assume you need that to get through those rocks but it wont let you use it. Also cant get past the next castle where they say the soldiers are.

Help please!
  8. RenegadeKrogan

RenegadeKrogan Banned

Sorry but I do not know...I have been so busy that I have not even beaten the first boss in the game.
  9. [AFX]

[AFX] Well-Known Member

just the names of items, magic and characters, the walkthrough is basically the same thing.
  10. Lucca

Lucca New Member

You actually don't need the exploding jelly at all. Basically, as a starting guide, go back to Shalocke village, THEN from there go south then west. You should see a small mountain range with a cave in it. This is Otto's cave. Go through the cave itself and you should find Otto and get your first party member there.

THEN once you leave the cave go back to Smythe, and then go west from there to go back to the fort. I BELIEVE if you go to the fort first before talking to Otto he gives you the clue how to get inside, but if not, Pottle (his student and your first party member) will tell you. Either way, once this plot thing is triggered go back to Smythe and talk to Aaron the smithy there. The rest is self explanatory.