Vay Cave of Dragons

Discussion in 'iTunes App Store Games & Apps' started by rek1949, Jul 29, 2008.

1. rek1949

rek1949 New Member

Anybody got any idea how to get through cave of dragons in Vay? Names of locations must be different in different app stores, I've been in and out of this bad boy 'bout 30 times, still no egg!!
  2. epnfatbdy

epnfatbdy New Member

Device:
    iPhone 3G (Black)
    im still stuck in kywan village...that fairy girl tranports me back, what do I do?
  3. dark_cloud

dark_cloud New Member

if im thinking of the right area, you need to go down as many times as you can and i think its on the third or forth floor but all the way at the bottom of the screen there is a door that leads to a hall that leads to the egg, sorry i havent been there in a while so i dont remember exacly

ok i had the same problem what you need to do is in the village talk to the people in the tavern, pub whatever and the girl on the dock will dissapear, talk to the old man and he'll say she went to the cave, then go to the cave and she will join your party.
  4. digitalduck

digitalduck Member

So for anyone playing this game..is it long enough? I mean it assume its not original NES FF long, but is it long enough? Im thinking about buying it.
  5. hakk79

hakk79 Well-Known Member

Device:
    iPhone 4 (Black)
    Wait, is this an application on the Appstore?
  6. RenegadeKrogan

RenegadeKrogan Banned

It provides over 40 hours of gameplay. I wrote a review on it that was detailed so check it out for more information.
    Yeap. It is an RPG for $4.99 USD.
  7. dark_cloud

dark_cloud New Member

i would deffinatly recomend it im not done and about 30-35 hours into it, its a great game
  8. txa1265

txa1265 New Member

I agree - this is not as huge as some jRPG's, nor as good ... but heck, it is better than most jRPG's I've paid $20 - 40 on for the DS & PSP!