various questions..please help? =)

Discussion in 'iOS Themes and Customization' started by blooies, Mar 23, 2008.

1. blooies

blooies New Member

Device:
    iPod touch
    -how do you change the words "slide to unlock" next to slider button?
    -is it possible to change the font for..everything?
    -on the slider screen, can you change the BG? like make the BG thats different than the BG of ur springboard? cus now it only has the BG i have for my springboard..if that makes sense.

thanks.
    *sorry if these questions are answered somewhere else. i tried searching..but i cudnt find anything. i guess you can blame my lack-of-searching-skills.
  2. marko

marko New Member

Device:
    iPhone 3GS (Black)
    1. go to customize, springboard strings.
    2. skylars fontswap lets you choose different fonts
    3. they should be different, as long as you chose different images and you have "theme wallpaper" set to ON in SMBPrefs. your theme background will be wallpaper.png in your /private/var/root/library/summerboard/themes/your theme folder. the slide to unlock background will be whatever you choose from settings, wallpaper.
  3. blooies

blooies New Member

Device:
    iPod touch
    thanks so much..
    where do you download skylars fontswap?
  4. blooies

blooies New Member

Device:
    iPod touch
    oh and im having another problem. i went to settings, wallpaper, etc, etc..but the wallpaper doesnt show up on my slider screen..

Please Register or Log in to view images

5. mcp4456

mcp4456 New Member

you have to go open up summerboard and turn theme wallpaper off and under advanced turn wallpaper on
  6. blooies

blooies New Member

Device:
    iPod touch
    oh okay. thanks so much guyss..ur the best! hahah
    ohyeah ONE more question ;x
    you know the vista theme? i think thats what its called..he has the icons lined up in columns instead of rows. and i asked this guy how he did it and he said using transparent icons. but how do you make transparent icons? thanks~
  7. mcp4456

mcp4456 New Member

You use blank apps I dont really use them so I dont really know but try searching for blank apps itl get you started
  8. marko

marko New Member

Device:
    iPhone 3GS (Black)
    there are some blank apps in the vsta download. just put them into /applications then go in to customize and put them where you want. eg, safari, blank1, blank2, calendar, will give you 2 gaps between safari and calendar. just be careful not to hit that area of the screen or it will load up with a nasty looking icon. no biggy, you just have to hold the home button for a while till it goes back to the springboard.