Various probs/faults with touch

Discussion in 'iOS Jailbreak & Cydia' started by Ruuland, Aug 20, 2010.

1. Ruuland

Ruuland New Member

Hi All,

Touch 32gb 4.01 when I try to add folder to videos it sometimes works more often than not doesnt, I cant drag folders from desktop either.

Also installed Ifile to view pdf's, but when i use itunes to add them the file name is turned to junk on the actual device-if I use web server and upload one at a time the filename is preserved-which helps when you aim to have 2000+ manuals for intruder systems etc on the thing-can I upload more than one file at a time?cos obv gonna take forever else.

Thanks in advance.

Richard.
  2. iMicky

iMicky New Member

Device:
    3G iPod touch
    By web server, do you mean SSH? as in, using WinSCP or Cyberduck? Because if that's what you are doing, you're doing it right.
    All you have to do is select all of the PDF files you want to take over and drag it into the folder on your device. I think it can only handle one file at a time, but there could be a setting somewhere that I'm not aware of.

When you use iTunes, the only way you can view the .pdf is through the iBooks application.
  3. crazytrain320

crazytrain320 Active Member

Device:
    4G iPod touch
    Just a question. How do you have 4.0.1 on a touch?
  4. Ruuland

Ruuland New Member

My apologies it's 4.0-but I rather think you could gather it would be either 4.0 or 4.02 if 4.01 doesnt exist.

Thanks for the question though.

Regards.

Richard.