Vampires Live Clan Question (no codes)

Discussion in 'Social Game Friend Codes' started by Kagerusui, Jul 4, 2009.

1. Kagerusui

Kagerusui New Member

Hello, Ive been playing this game for 2 days now and testing things here and there to improve my play style and gaming... (if you call this gaming).

I noticed 1 thing thought my 20 levels of the game.

*If I get clan members I know that I can do more missions to get "drops" that boost my stats.
    *If I get many clan members the game difficulty increases since you have to fight not only 1, or 2, or 3 clan members, but an average of clan members of your own. (If you have 20 clan members, you will fight ~20 people).

putthing those aside, I noticed that playing solo (alone) makes the game a lot easier. I understand that I may be wrong, but I am just stating what Ive done so far.

Ive reseted my game, maybe like 30 times, reaching lvl20 and then resetting again....

When Im alone, I can achieve ~200 wins, 0 loss ratio (displayed on my profile)
    (sometimes people attacks me, increasing my loss ratio a little, maybe like 2-5)

When I get about 5 clan members though, I can only achieve ~200 wins and ~50 losses since not only I get attacked more often, I also cannot win against people as I do solo...

at 100 clan members I get 50/50 win/losses ratio....

Im very confused.... People claim all over the internet that getting clans is better, but I'm I just doing something wrong here?

Btw, Ive recruited people from lvl100+ at times, and lvl 20-30 other times. A page I found said that your clan member's level doesn't affect you at all since quantity of your clan is what it matters, not quality...

and lastly, how do I add Icons to my name?

Please Register or Log in to view images

2. GypsyxWoman

GypsyxWoman New Member

I have found the same thing concerning clan size and win/loss ratio. I think I'm going to delete members of my clan, seeing as it's over 20 people and the missions don't require more than 10 at my current level. I've played for about three days so far.

Please Register or Log in to view images

-Gypsy