v-moda vibes

Discussion in 'Accessories' started by whitepod, Dec 19, 2007.

1. whitepod

whitepod New Member

How are they? Do they live up to all their hype? I'm pretty sure I'll be getting the Mocha ones for Christmas and was just curious as to how they were?
  2. jungzandvliet

jungzandvliet New Member

When you first get them.It hears abit strange i'll describe it a bit dark. but after like a while using it. You can realy see the difference. And then later you switch back once to your old apple earbuds. And then those sound like crap xD. I like the bass. And it haves 3 black and 3 white/transparant a bit rubbers for your earbuds and the service/guarentee (make sure you buy them officially then xD) is great. My earbuds where last time broken again but
    Code:
    We are terribly sorry for any inconvenience you may have experienced and will be more than happy to send you another replacement pair.  All that we ask is that you send the defective pair back to us at the address listed below. Do not worry about sending the accessories. Once we receive your return, we will be able to proceed with the replacement process. Please be sure to note Ticket # ????? on the shipment and let us know, IN DETAIL, the reason for your return. We also recommend that you insure your package and use a shipper, such as UPS, FedEx, or USPS that allows you to track your package. V-MODA is not responsible for returns that are lost or damaged during transit. We hope you will continue to enjoy your new pair and thanks for being a part of the V-MODA culture.
    So soon i got my new pair xD (and the sending goes fast :O. Last time i sended it up to v-moda in america. (hollywood). And i live in europe xD. It only took like a week to send it up and retreive my new pair

Please Register or Log in to view images

3. aureus

aureus New Member

Well these are not bad actually.. But instead, for that money, I'd buy the MylarOne X3i at jaben.net, wait about 2 weeks and enjoy the greatest canalphone at ~$60!
    Their build quality is not the best, but the V-Moda’s isn’t either - and Jaben’s customer support is the best I’ve ever seen. Take a look at head-fi.org if you want to read something about headphones.
  4. nike0493

nike0493 New Member

these are amazing. I have had mine for a while and they sound great. I have had to send them in a couple times in the past year to get em serviced but they do it for free and they will send you a whole new pair in package and even the newer better kind if they have em. they are worth the hundred bucks
  5. jungzandvliet

jungzandvliet New Member

Well i bought mine for $70 on ebay america import from user wind130

Please Register or Log in to view images

To EUrope. Guarentee works fine just send it up to america xD. And make sure you use v-moda.com. Since you imported it from america. Since if you email what i did the local v-moda store on your country for me v-moda.nl they will call it black import xD. But wind130 is from the shop space2shop or somethign it was xD and he is a autorized dealer (look at v-moda.com for sure).
  6. primerahp

primerahp New Member

Few hours ago I bought "V-moda vibe" for my iptouch & I`m so amazed with the quality, although I had to pay little bit higher price than the apple store (I bought for 16,000, apple store price 14,800 yen).