UUHHHHGGGRRRHHH!!!!!!! WinGONE

Discussion in 'Pwnage and Winpwn Discussions' started by theshredaholic, May 27, 2008.

1. theshredaholic

theshredaholic New Member

Device:
    iPod touch
    WHATS UP WITH WINPWN.
    i downloaded the latest release (1.0.0.3) and now it doesnt have all the sources that 1.0.0.2 had and when i try to add them, FAILED TO LOAD!!!!!!!!..

i am really getting frustrated now, my ipod has been disabled for like 3 days now...

any help??
  2. theshredaholic

Device:
    iPod touch
  3. Manic Nimrod

Manic Nimrod Well-Known Member

Don't use winPWN then. Jesus, it not that good.
  4. theshredaholic

Device:
    iPod touch
    but then i cant install stuff on it without wifi.....
  5. xxstevonzyxx

xxstevonzyxx New Member

yo winpwn still has bugs in it...a lot of them. i haven't used 1.0.0.3 yet but i guess there are still problems. just put installer, bsd, openssh, and bosstool in your ipsw and you should be fine.

if cmw can make a bosstool button for the winpwn (it can be possible but i guess the one of the 2 ipod drives is preventing it) and moved my apps prior to creating an ipsw, then i would use it. overall it's not that great of a program.....except for the boot logo part which is the only exciting part.
  6. andybno1

andybno1 Banned

I personally had no problem, try uninstalling winpwn then in windows explorer go to program files and delete folder called cmw and winpwn (if exist) and then again in windows explorer address bar type %appdata% then in there delete the folder cmw then reinstall

and for the love of christ stop double posting lol the edit button is there for a reason

Please Register or Log in to view images

7. Zee

Zee Member

Device:
    iPhone 4 (Black)
    Yeah so? You're only gonna install the apps you want once anyway. You're telling me you have no access to ANY wifi signal at all to install apps from? Just jailbreak your iPod with iLiberty+, it lets you put on Installer, Cydia and OpenSSH right when you jailbreak, from there you can install other stuff. Why agonize? When I couldn't get winpwn working with me I just went back to iLiberty the same day.