UTube Help

Discussion in 'iPod touch' started by kat92365, Dec 5, 2008.

1. kat92365

kat92365 New Member

Hi,

Glad to be on the site with all of you. You may have addressed this before but we can no longer get UTube on our IPod Touch. It says, "cannot connect to UTube". Also, the date/time has changed from how we had it set initially. Anyone find a quick cure for this yet? Thanks. Kat in Boston
  2. fear_2670

fear_2670 Banned

3 things:

1. Make sure you're connected to a Wi-Fi signal (working)
    2. If you are on a signal, try restoring the iPod.
    3. It's spelled YouTube and no this isn't a problem for MOST of us.
  3. Germany

Germany Banned

Welcome, glad to have you join the forum! That is odd. I haven't had youtube quit on me for any reason other than losing wifi for a bit. I don't understand what you mean by "we can no longer get". Who is we? Is this a widespread problem that I am not aware of because it works just fine on my 2.2 firmware.
  4. fear_2670

fear_2670 Banned

I was thinking the same thing, no one here has addressed a problem with YouTube.
  5. kat92365

kat92365 New Member

Thank you. I say "we can longer get" because it is simply a hazard of being married. My IPod is actually fine, I get YouTube (thanks for the spelling correction) in my house as usual; however, my husband cannot get it on his.
  6. fear_2670

fear_2670 Banned

Try restoring the iPod, that fixes most firmware related problems.
  7. Jay_21

Jay_21 Member

Device:
    iPod touch
    I had that problem when I updated my iPod. YouTube wouldn't connect. My wifi was fine and I couldn't figure out way it wouldn't work. And it all came down to one stupid little thing. The date and time.... My computer had synced the time on my iPod to the computers time witch was wrong, A year behind. now I don't know why this would affect it but it did. When I changed the year to the correct one it worked perfect. Like it did before.... Maybe that's your problem....
  8. SumDaii

SumDaii Active Member

Device:
    iPod touch
    well, firstly since your new, i wont bother telling you an answer, but teach you to go to search up there ^^

Please Register or Log in to view images