Usual AT&T re-stocking?

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by jalexis4192, Jul 10, 2010.

1. jalexis4192

jalexis4192 New Member

Device:
    iPhone 4 (Black)
    Well, simple question really; When do AT&T stores usually re-stock supplies? I called my local AT&T store today, asked for an i4 and the sales rep told me that they would have some in stock "sometime next week." So it got me wondering on the re-supply day. Are they random, or set by region? Anyone have answers?.?

-Thanks in advanced,
    Jalexis

P.s. Would rather not call everyday since, though it's effective, I don't really like annoying people lol.
  2. RoYaLx

RoYaLx Member

Device:
    HTC One
    Went there the other day; Apple and AT&T were only selling to those who pre-ordered.
  3. jalexis4192

jalexis4192 New Member

Device:
    iPhone 4 (Black)
    Well, way I see it, if you call and ask about this and they don't mention the waiting list like they do when you call an Apple store, doubt they have one. This is a local shop that doesn't get much business anyways.
  4. all_against_one

all_against_one New Member

Device:
    iPad 2 (White)
    I actually went to corporate AT&T store a couple days ago in hopes of getting another iPhone 4 and they told me that they had none in stock.. but what I am trying to get at here is that they told me that they were on a first come first serve basis... Basically the guy named Robert (the corporate store manager) told me this.. Screw everyone who has a pre-order.. If they aren't here and someone else wants an iPhone 4 and they have the money we will take care of them first.. Can they do this? Is it legal?
  5. RoYaLx

RoYaLx Member

Device:
    HTC One
    That is legal, although it is not something I would do if I wanted to get a good customer satisfaction rating.
  6. -lkv-

-lkv- New Member

Device:
    iPhone 4 (White)
    Its every 3 weeks if im correct
  7. all_against_one

all_against_one New Member

Device:
    iPad 2 (White)
    Well they are the only corporate store in about 100 miles of the area... They have done it though.. I know my neighbor went and got one last week and had no problem with it.. They told her that have many pre-orders but nobody has really come in and they just let her have one with the upgrading price and the new 2 year contract and such.. I think it's total BS if you ask me...
  8. jalexis4192

jalexis4192 New Member

Device:
    iPhone 4 (Black)
    Yeah, mean, if it's like a day after someone gets told that it's ready, doubt they'll hold it long knowi that they have other people who would kill to have it now.

Doubt they care about it much if they're doing that rofl.

So probably Thursday or Friday? That's when stores got the last i4 shipments last month right?