Using ipod well syncing (video)

Discussion in 'iPod touch' started by bgmrk, Feb 26, 2008.

1. bgmrk

bgmrk New Member

SO i've FINALLY been able to reproduce this bug.

I'm not sure how to do it still, but it allows you to use your ipod well syncing. I made a quick (and quiet video) video of this in action. Once i actually figure out how to do it on command, i'll share it.

It is blury, but you can see that it is syncing the ipod, and that i am using it.

Video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QRbCfayf5HU

And sorry, but i should have filmed the cord going from my laptop, to the ipod. so your just going to have to trust me on this one.
  2. FluxBox

FluxBox New Member

I watched the video, but it didn't say how..
  3. bgmrk

bgmrk New Member

it's not meant to show you how it's done, its meant to show you, it can be done.
  4. Poopymath

Poopymath New Member

Device:
    iPod touch
    Notice how you don't actually show the cable going from your laptop to your iPod. And the canceling sync thing, is when you press sync, and it takes a few minutes for that message to actually go away.

So im guessing you had it syncing in the beggining, then canceled/pulled the cord out and that is how it was done.
  5. bgmrk

bgmrk New Member

It's not fake, during that whole video, the cord was plugged, and it was syncing.
  6. FluxBox

FluxBox New Member

Redo the video then, and show us your cord plugged in.
  7. bgmrk

bgmrk New Member

well since the sync doesn't last forever, i'm trying my best to re-produce it now.
  8. FluxBox

FluxBox New Member

I can use my iPod while syncing, but let's not go into my whole wireless syncing adventure with Linux. =]
  9. vanhalenfanrob

vanhalenfanrob New Member

it is real it happened to me after i upgraded itunes to 7.6.1, i had updated the lyrics to a bunch of songs and i dont know what i did but it was still syncing ( had to update like 400 songs)
    but i could go through all the regular ipod functions granted it was slow and certain ones tried to cancel the sync but it is true and i dont know what i did or how to reproduce it
  10. niko44

niko44 New Member

I spent well over 5 minutes trying to figure out what you meant by well syncing then I realized you mispelled while.duh.