Using AppStore on jailbroken 2.0 ipod

Discussion in 'iPod touch Firmware 2.X Jailbreak' started by sajm1, Aug 3, 2008.

1. sajm1

sajm1 New Member

Hello,

I was wondering if it's safe to use use AppStore on a jailbroken Ipod Touch?
    Since you have to enter your creditcard number, name and adress in order to use AppStore, I thought maybe they (apple) could see that my ipod was jailbroken and "hunt me down" since they got all my personal information?

Thanks!
  2. bobby681

bobby681 Active Member

Device:
    iPhone 4 (Black)
    Nah its fine to use appstore dont worry
  3. iPod_SAge

iPod_SAge New Member

Oh, yes. They're going to HUNT YOU DOWN and then kill your family and send you to prison.

Srsly, no - don't worry about that.
  4. sajm1

sajm1 New Member

I didn't mean HUNT ME DOWN, I meant that they some day maybe would gather all information about jailbroken ipods and take legal action.
  5. Gitykins

Gitykins Banned

What information about jailbroken iPods would warrant legal action? It's not illegal, it just voids your warranty.

Also, why would credit card information offer information about them? If they wanted the information, they could just scan your iPod during syncing and take the information then.
  6. andydam

andydam Banned

Dude, the iPhone-dev is gonna steal your credit card number and jack your monkey.

Nah, I'm just kidding.