using 1bootclick

Discussion in 'iPod touch 2G Jailbreak: redsn0w, 24kpwn, etc.' started by Avren, Feb 5, 2009.

1. Avren

Avren New Member

Device:
    2G iPod touch
    question about 1clickboot. Once it recognizes DFU mode it immediatly gets to work, bringing me to the white screen, however then it stops there telling me "disconnecting USB"... So... Then I wait a while and it exits, accomplishing nothing.. help?
  2. Tox

Tox New Member

Well you coulda simply posted in the thread and not have to create a new one. Well it works with me and what you said sounds right I just carried on waiting until I see the apple logo.
  3. shiben589

shiben589 Member

Device:
    2G iPod touch
    sry tox, but he has a srs problem, that cant be fixed by waiting it out, and i finally figured out what causes it!
    for some people, when the device is put into the white screen by the pc, its put into white screen too fast and the pc doesnt have time to detect it before the program continues, which causes it to not detect the ipod and fail
  4. Avren

Avren New Member

Device:
    2G iPod touch
    so i just wont use 1clickboot?
  5. shiben589

shiben589 Member

Device:
    2G iPod touch
    search for a thread called "hitboot CMD" and find the one started by thehitman, his app works for u if hitboot doesnt